Ads

My wife is Hindu, I am Muslim and my children are from India, Shah Rukh Khan

KARACHI (News Desk) Bollywood actor Shah Rukh Khan's recent statement about his family's religion during a reality show on TV has been getting a lot of debate on social media.news world ahmed
 My wife is Hindu, I am Muslim and my children are from India, Shah Rukh Khan

At Dance Plus, a reality dance show broadcast on Star Plus, he said: 'In our family we have never talked about being Hindu and Muslim. My wife is Hindu, I am Muslim and our children are from India.current world news

Shah Rukh Khan attended the show as a special guest.current world news

In response to a question during the show, he said, how often did children have to enter information in different forms in the school about what their religion was?

When my daughter was young, she came to me one day and asked what religion we belonged to. So I wrote that we are Indian.

We have no religion and should not be. 'Shah Rukh Khan's statement has been widely praised on social media.

Some say their statement is a matter of pride for the country.

While some are criticizing them, they are still silent on what is happening around the country on citizenship law.current world news