Ads

Sabika Imam and Hassanin Lahri split the paths

Pakistan's leading model, Subika Imam, announced on her Instagram account that she had parted ways with Hassan Lahri after deliberations.news world ahmed
 Sabika Imam and Hassanin Lahri split the paths

On Instagram, Subika Imam shared a photo with Hasanin Lahri and expressed his grief over the long caption of the pictures.

Sabika Imam wrote in her post that officially my journey and Hassanin's journey ended, after a long time we realized that our paths lead to different destinations. I'm announcing this on social media because I'm personally tired of responding to each other. current world news'

He further wrote that Hasanin's marriage proposal was certain but unfortunately the matter could not go ahead. He also wrote that I was tired of showing that I was fine, that I was tired of people thinking that I was engaged or that I was going to get married.current world news

"I urge everyone to let this difficult time go by, our friends and family are with us in this matter and I do not want them to suffer any kind of sadness or embarrassment because of us," she wrote. . '

Sabika Imam and Hassanin Lahri split the paths
It should be noted that both Sabika Imam and Hasanin Lahri are counted among the top models in Pakistan. They have been a part of the Pakistani fashion industry for many years.

The two remained in a relationship for several years, while also being part of several events simultaneously.current world news