Ads

The educated daughters of a brave taxi driver

Courage, dedication, and certainty are called by other names more than Kazemi.news world ahmed
The educated daughters of a brave taxi driver

Zahida Kazmi started driving in 1992 at the age of 33 to raise six children after her husband died. Apart from a taxi in Rawalpindi, she also picks and drops school children.news world

The 60-year-old KP taxi driver's four daughters have completed their graduation.

The educated daughters of a brave taxi driver
Zahid Kazmi's daughters graduated in various fields of education. The female connoisseur is being praised on the social networking site.current world news

Zahid Kazmi says I wish God would give me enough life to make my daughter a doctor.

"If I was sitting at home, I would not be anything, a person makes his own destiny," he said.