Ads

Mir Javed Rahman dead!

Mir Javed Rehman left the universe. May Almighty forgive them and grant them a place in Paradise Al-Fardos, Amen news world ahmed

I have never had the opportunity to work with Mir Javed Rahman and I am also sorry that despite his wishes he could never write anything for the newspaper but I had a loving relationship with him of late.

Mir Sahib used to visit Islamabad but whenever he came, there would be visits. Occasionally he would call me and also communicate with us via mobile phone messages.

Mir Javed Rahman was a humble person, he was a loving man. Despite being the chairman and publisher of the Jang Group, he was associated with those working in his organization, rather than as a boss or a boss. He was a religious man.

His knowledge of Islam was also sufficient and he often quoted the Qur'an and Hadith in his discussions. Occasionally calling me on my news or column to inform me of my reaction and opinion.

Once they called me to see a column of my war posts in the newspaper where I wanted to print, I was wondering what the war group owner needed to ask me if the column published in my war newspaper. They want to repost in a magazine (newspaper) of the same war group.current world news

Likewise, he once phoned me and expressed his desire to start writing columns for the newspaper.

I had not yet answered, and said to myself that he had talked to Mir Shakeel ur Rehman (who is his younger brother) in this regard, but he (Mir Shakeel ur Rehman) said that you (Mir) Javed Rahman) Speak to Ansar Abbasi himself.

I told him that I work for The News, even in the war, I write two columns a week, as well as writing for a newspaper where I might not be in the bus. They asked me to think, but I could not fulfill their desire, which I regret.

But even then, they never let me feel that I didn't show any interest in writing in the newspaper where I asked them to. When they meet with great love and compassion. Mir Sahib's mood also included humor and jokes during the conversation.

I did not know about his illness and found out when his younger brother, Mir Shakeel al-Rahman, was arrested by the NAB in a false case. He was in the hospital when I learned of his malady, and doctors told his family that they needed to be put on a ventilator because of a critical condition.

Mir Javed Sahib expressed his desire to meet his younger brother Mir Shakeel al-Rahman Sahib. I also know that the family requested the government and the top NAB officials to allow Mir Shakeel ur Rehman to visit his ailing brother for a day or two, but this is not the case. Could

The Lahore High Court had also requested that the condition of Mir Javed Sahib is very bad, therefore the younger brother should be allowed to meet his elder brother lying in bed but the court did not approve the petition.

Two days before Mir Javed Sahib's death, the NAB announced the chairman NAB's permission to visit Mir Shakil ur Rehman for a day to visit the sick brother in Karachi, but this announcement was merely a declaration. Because in practice, the NAB had granted Mir Shakeelur Rehman's permission to leave for one day, subject to a court decision.

The rulers have some kind of hatred and hatred against Mir Shakeel-ur-Rehman that he has expressed very coldly, the NAB is also involved in its own politics while the judiciary is also accused of doing justice in most cases. I put too long

When Mir Javed Rahman passed away, Mir Shakeel ur Rehman was allowed to attend the funeral and burial of his older brother.

Mir Javed Rahman was one of Pakistan's leading journalist names. In addition to those who died, the President, Army Chiefs, politicians, journalist community, ministers, and even Prime Minister Imran Khan's advisers sent condolences.

Prime Minister Imran Khan may not yet know about the death of Mir Javed Rehman, otherwise it might not have been given any condolences from him, no matter how angry he may have been at this war group. They were not tired of praising.

(SMS and WhatsApp app with columnist's name 00923004647998)