Ads

Chief Minister Sindh wants to lead the lockdown decision

Sindh Chief Minister Murad Ali Shah says that the lockdown is not going the way I want. Today is the meeting, I will give my opinion.news world ahmed
 Chief Minister Sindh wants to lead the lockdown decision

Speaking at the program with Shahzib Khanzada today, Murad Ali Shah said that he wants the Federal Lockdown to lead the decision, there will be an endeavor for the whole of Pakistan.

He further said that if the federal government does not decide, then the decision will be taken after consulting the stakeholders in Sindh. The federal government has made it clear that to further tighten the lockdown, the Health Department of Sindh is in touch with the federal government.

He said a lot of people said increase lockdown, I said this is not just my bus, I am not under pressure at all, I want everyone to accept Lockdown's decision without criticism, I hope that Any decision will be fine.current world news

Chief Minister Sindh said that if the lockdown had been done on March 13 or 15, the number of victims would have been less. Some people today violated the lockdown and took action against them. Private hospitals have assured to work closely with the Sindh government.

Murad Ali Shah said that the number of Corona victims is low because of the fact that the tests are decreasing. It is planned to take up to 25,000 testing capacity.