Ads

Shahid Khaqan Abbasi challenges NAB to fabricated charges against family

Islamabad (Ansar Abbasi) Former Prime Minister Shahid Khaqan Abbasi has said on Thursday that it is a shame that after the NAB failed to prove the allegations leveled against him, he was once again fabricated and dishonored by the media. The foundation has begun spreading allegations so as to discredit them and their families.news world ahmed
 Shahid Khaqan Abbasi challenges NAB to fabricated charges against family

Commenting on The News' Thursday news that "NAB turned its guns on the son of former prime minister Abbasi" Shahid Khaqan Abbasi said that it was unfortunate that state institutions in Pakistan were trapping people. Are making fake attempts and making cases.

"This is clearly a case of political engineering and a loss of credibility," he said. Rejecting NAB's allegations, Shahid Khaqan Abbasi has presented the following facts:…current world news

1) My wife and I have 6% bank accounts.

See also: Shahid Khaqan's request for bail

The transaction details in these accounts have been provided to NAB for the last 7 years.

1) My son Abdullah is 33 years old and an independent taxpayer. He has given details of his business and bank accounts to NAB.current world news

2) My two sisters and sisters are over 60 years old, they also have grandchildren. Except for Barrister Saadia, all are American citizens and live their free lives, they have no business relationship with me.

1) Me, my wife and my three children and their spouses have given details of their assets to NAB.

2) I have given NAB all details regarding tax payments, financial statements, income and expenditures since 2000. I have released a link to all the queries, assets and accounts on my Twitter account.

Shahid Khaqan Abbasi said that I would like NAB to direct TV broadcasts to me regarding my financial affairs, assets, bank transactions, tax payments, income and expenditures, which may come to their mind.current world news

He regrets that it is a shame that the NAB is once again spreading allegations in the media after failing to prove the allegations of corruption against me. This is a clear case of political engineering to tarnish my reputation.