Ads

I am in Kashmir, ISPR song released by the Chief Minister of Pakistan"

On February 5, the Pakistan Army's Public Relations (ISPR) has released a special song on the eve of Kashmir Day.news world ahmed
 I am in Kashmir, ISPR song released by the Chief Minister of Pakistan"

Indian oppressor seeks out Kashmiris

The lyrics released by the ISPR say, "I am Kashmir, I am from Shah Rag Pakistan," how many words will you kill, every son of mine swore.current world news

I am in Kashmir, ISPR song released by the Chief Minister of Pakistan
Passionate, passionate and passionate ISPR Kashmiris have been sung for this one-on-one song by Shatar Ali Biga.current world news

Also Read: Examples of atrocities in Kashmir cannot be found, Mashal Malik

The song is beautifully highlighting the atrocities committed by the Indian occupying army on oppressed Kashmiris and is the spokesperson for the heart of every Pakistani, who is gaining persecution across the country.current world news