Ads

Ekra's emotional message for Yasser

The well-known actress Ikra Aziz Hussain wrote an emotional message for her husband Yasir Hussain on social media.news world ahmed
 Ekra's emotional message for Yasser


Yesterday, Ikra Aziz Hussain, a prominent actress from Pakistan Showbiz Industry, shared a photo of herself and Yasir's wedding on social networking site Instagram.

In her post caption, Iqra Aziz Hussain expressed her love for her husband and wrote, "I want to see you all the time, when I am working, happy, sad, emotional or when I feel this Maybe I'm not worth it. '

See also: Ikra and Yasir tied in marriage current world news

The actress wrote, "In fact, I want you to be with me always so that I can remember how lucky I am that Allah has given me."

On this sentimental post by Iqra Aziz Hussain, Yasir Hussain commented in a humorous way, "I went out with friends for 5 minutes to see this post, Baby is back now."

Ekra's emotional message for Yasser
In addition to this post, Ikra Aziz Hussain shared some photos with her husband.

In the caption of this post, Iqra Aziz Hussain wrote a few words of Madam Noor Jahan's famous song 'Go today, I am yours, you are mine'.current world news

In the caption of his next post, he wrote the lyrics of Madam Noor Jahan's famous song 'Me te mera dilbar jaani'.

Yasir Hussain, on the other hand, shared a picture of himself and Ikra on his Instagram.

It should be noted that Akra Aziz Hussain and Yasir Hussain were married on December 28 last year.